lördag 22 november 2008

I would like to leave now, and I would bid you all a very fond farewell

But time, fate and nature seem to keep me right here. Do you ever feel like you are born in the wrong era of this world? I do not mean as if though you just watch a movie of the Roman Empire and think "wow those were cool times", but have you ever really wished you were born in another time. I do. I do not wish to live in this world, in what this world has come to be. I was born in the wrong time. I do not belong here, it just makes me be in despair. The world and its inhabitants have come to become disgusting, nobody cares for things anymore. The proverb sic transit gloria mundi is truer and truer for every day that passes. And swiftly this world will come to an end, nothing like this can sustain itself for long. I just hope that I will be gone by then, for I will find a way. One day I will find a way.

Inga kommentarer: